As an individual
- Write your Congressional Representative and urge their support through sponsoring legislation to honor the 29 Fallen Patriots and creating a National Thiokol Memorial to honor both the workers and the first responders.
- Sign the on-line petition nominating the “29” for the Presidential Freedom Award.
- Reach out to your family and friends and tell them about this project and ask them to join in the effort.
- Additionally, we’ll need creative type individuals to contribute to the design process for the monument, education center and museum. If that’s you, please offer your assistance.
As a community, fraternal organization
- Consider the Thiokol Memorial Project for funding or endowment
- Give us your thoughts as to possible sites for the monument, education center and museum. We need your help and input.
As a business
- Consider an ongoing donation and possibly letting your professional staff provide us guidance in legal, accounting, building or design areas.